Hi everyone, first post today is going to be the menu for Labor Day barbecue. The ribs are currently in the ‘fridge rubbed with Penseys Barbecue 500. Richard who refuses to eat ribs will have a sausage platter. There is going to be potato salad (recipe to follow) and sweet corn. Richard is going to make Scorpions in honor of “Rib Fest” currently happening in Reno, Nevada. For desert will be strawberry shortcake. It is a wonderful day here in Santa Cruz as per usual. Also per usual the New York Mets lost yet again, this time to the Cubs.
A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- Beautiful photo. Makes me ache for the sea. twitter.com/dhackett4150/s… 1 year ago
- VA Moves to Fire 3 More Phoenix Executives in Scandal nyti.ms/1R38azD 1 year ago
- RT @danielt10439873: Believe in those you love first. Lest rumors and lies steal them from you. 1 year ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually Look in the mirror and watch my hair grow. 1 year ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually pray I don't eat anymore today. 1 year ago
Friend me on FaceBook