Hi everyone, first post today is going to be the menu for Labor Day barbecue. The ribs are currently in the ‘fridge rubbed with Penseys Barbecue 500. Richard who refuses to eat ribs will have a sausage platter. There is going to be potato salad (recipe to follow) and sweet corn. Richard is going to make Scorpions in honor of “Rib Fest” currently happening in Reno, Nevada. For desert will be strawberry shortcake. It is a wonderful day here in Santa Cruz as per usual. Also per usual the New York Mets lost yet again, this time to the Cubs.
A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- And how do you spell Donald tRump? twitter.com/secupp/status/… 4 days ago
- @secupp Sounds like my husband 4 days ago
- RT @DesignationSix: Tommi Lauren says that they don't need more RINOs like John McCain. Here are some @FoxNews sponsors.They are tagged so… 3 weeks ago
- @drmikemurdock This makes Jesus cry. To think that our Lord would protect a liar,an adulterer, a racist and someon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #NationalDogsDay My Snowy https://t.co/sq8GvocWco 3 weeks ago
Friend me on FaceBook