This is a wonderful appliance that I got for my birthday about 2 years ago. I actually wanted it because it came with a neat little case which made it very easy to store. I also liked the length which gave me the ability to puree in deeper pots. Interestingly, the attachments are very handy. The wand is so powerful that a few presses can chop an onion, celery in an instant in the mini-processor that comes in the set. I used the whip this weekend to make whipped cream for the strawberry shortcake and was quick and easy. This immersion blender looks very close to the Kitchen Aide and it wouldn’t surprise me if they were made in the same place.
A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- Beautiful photo. Makes me ache for the sea. twitter.com/dhackett4150/s… 1 year ago
- VA Moves to Fire 3 More Phoenix Executives in Scandal nyti.ms/1R38azD 1 year ago
- RT @danielt10439873: Believe in those you love first. Lest rumors and lies steal them from you. 1 year ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually Look in the mirror and watch my hair grow. 1 year ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually pray I don't eat anymore today. 1 year ago
Friend me on FaceBook