This is a wonderful appliance that I got for my birthday about 2 years ago. I actually wanted it because it came with a neat little case which made it very easy to store. I also liked the length which gave me the ability to puree in deeper pots. Interestingly, the attachments are very handy. The wand is so powerful that a few presses can chop an onion, celery in an instant in the mini-processor that comes in the set. I used the whip this weekend to make whipped cream for the strawberry shortcake and was quick and easy. This immersion blender looks very close to the Kitchen Aide and it wouldn’t surprise me if they were made in the same place.
A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- @PADDEDCELL check out Flipboard, your personal magazine. #Flipboard https://t.co/DxiONhBUJ0 1 year ago
- @HostHlx I love my Helix 1 year ago
- Just disgusting what is happening in our country. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… 1 year ago
- And how do you spell Donald tRump? twitter.com/secupp/status/… 1 year ago
- @secupp Sounds like my husband 1 year ago
Friend me on FaceBook