A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- Beautiful photo. Makes me ache for the sea. twitter.com/dhackett4150/s… 10 months ago
- VA Moves to Fire 3 More Phoenix Executives in Scandal nyti.ms/1R38azD 11 months ago
- RT @danielt10439873: Believe in those you love first. Lest rumors and lies steal them from you. 11 months ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually Look in the mirror and watch my hair grow. 11 months ago
- #AfterBreakfastIUsually pray I don't eat anymore today. 11 months ago
Friend me on FaceBook
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Ah yes, it’s Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I’m excited for the joy and satisfaction I get from fixing this delicious dinner for my family. I think the last time I was able to fix … Continue reading
Ahhh Tuna Casserole, this is such a comfort food and healthy to boot. It is basically a Tetrazzini named after the opera singer and the tuna can be substituted for turkey or chicken. I really can’t think of a better … Continue reading
When my husband Richard says “This is on the list,” I know it came out delicious. I made this dish yesterday morning after thumbing through my “Fix it and Forget It” Cookbook. I really didn’t believe this could be done … Continue reading
Under the “What in the ham sandwich was I thinking?” category comes about 6 yards of “Red Hat” fabric. The following project lends itself well to this fabric, because other then the color combos, you can’t really tell it’s “Red … Continue reading
Not to be overlooked: Voting for Insurance Commissioner, Controller and Lt. Governor/Attorney General
This newspaper has corrected it’s story. I’m very impressed. Thank you San Diego! Not to be overlooked: Voting for Insurance Commissioner, Controller and Lt. Governor/Attorney General.