A Few of my Favorite Things
Follow Me On Twitter!
- @PADDEDCELL check out Flipboard, your personal magazine. #Flipboard https://t.co/DxiONhBUJ0 6 months ago
- @HostHlx I love my Helix 7 months ago
- Just disgusting what is happening in our country. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… 8 months ago
- And how do you spell Donald tRump? twitter.com/secupp/status/… 9 months ago
- @secupp Sounds like my husband 9 months ago
Friend me on FaceBook
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Ah yes, it’s Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I’m excited for the joy and satisfaction I get from fixing this delicious dinner for my family. I think the last time I was able to fix … Continue reading
Ahhh Tuna Casserole, this is such a comfort food and healthy to boot. It is basically a Tetrazzini named after the opera singer and the tuna can be substituted for turkey or chicken. I really can’t think of a better … Continue reading
When my husband Richard says “This is on the list,” I know it came out delicious. I made this dish yesterday morning after thumbing through my “Fix it and Forget It” Cookbook. I really didn’t believe this could be done … Continue reading
Under the “What in the ham sandwich was I thinking?” category comes about 6 yards of “Red Hat” fabric. The following project lends itself well to this fabric, because other then the color combos, you can’t really tell it’s “Red … Continue reading
Not to be overlooked: Voting for Insurance Commissioner, Controller and Lt. Governor/Attorney General
This newspaper has corrected it’s story. I’m very impressed. Thank you San Diego! Not to be overlooked: Voting for Insurance Commissioner, Controller and Lt. Governor/Attorney General.